Tuesday, November 17, 2009

praise you in this storm ....

I was sure by now,God, that You would have reached down and wiped our tears away, stepped in and saved the day. But once again, I say amen and it's still raining as the thunder rolls I barely hear You whisper through the rain, "I'm with you"and as Your mercy falls I raise my hands and praise the God who gives and takes away.......



I can't help but replay these words over & over in my head.
Things have been crazy lately... & I am trying to get my mind to run back to the same thing... but when the storm comes its so hard to see past it. Its hard to see sun.. & even though "i know" that God won't let me walk through anything that I can't make it through.. it just does not feel that way. I am overly blessed... God has done a great and mighty thing in mine and my familes lives. I just wish that I could see the light at the end of the tunnel here.

No comments:

Post a Comment